Casually enjoy the hospitality of the herring estate with excellent food and the hot spring.
In this one-day plan, you can enjoy Hiraiso Hot Spring and a meal which Ginrinsou proudly offers.
You will be satisfied with the rich quality of the spring powerfully gushing out from 1,300 meters below ground level, which is free from a chill after bathing, and the wild atmosphere of an open-air bath made of rocks.
Using seasonal food materials unique to Otaru, which is full of delicious foods, the chef of French cuisine of Grill Ginrinsou will offer colorful dishes, putting his heart into each dish.
Please enjoy the plan in the following order.(1) A special lunch course at Grill Ginrinsou
(2) Bathing in the hot spring
(3) A rest at Lounge Ginrinsou (with free drinks)
* Please enter from the door on the side of Grill Ginrinsou.
* Please be advised that our wild open-air bath area will be closed for renovations starting November 1, 2019 with the expected completion date of December 20, 2019. However, the large spa is available to guest even during above period.
- Prices and Content of Meals
You can choose from the following courses.
3,000 yen per adult (Tax excluded)
5,000 yen per adult (Tax excluded)
8,000 yen per adult (Tax excluded)
1,760 yen per child (Tax excluded) Kid’s Curry Set
* Any guest aged 15 or older will be separately charged a bath tax (100 yen).
* Free of charge for children under the age of three. (No meals will be served to such children)
- Place for Dining
- Grill Ginrinsou
- Place for Taking a Rest
- Lounge Ginrinsou (2nd floor of Grill Ginrinsou)
- Reservation and Usage Hours
Reservation is required at least a day before the date of usage. Please choose the usage hours from among the two following options.(1): 11:30 to 15:00
(2): 12:00 to 15:00
Up to ten guests are acceptable for each of the usage hours options every day.
- Closed on